Vision, mission and values
The mission, vision and values of Eiffage Métal are targeted at contributing, through its own inherent actions, to the compliance of the strategic objectives of the Eiffage Group, and to consolidate our position as a benchmark in the manufacture of wind turbine towers and other metal structures market, thinking always on the benefit to our stakeholders.
- A responsible, efficient and competitive company, committed to safety, health and the environment, and a clear customer-orientated framework, to satisfy customer needs.
- To maximise company value.
- To serve our markets and exceed customers expectations.
- To contribute to the training and career development of its employees.
- People: ensuring opportunities for development, based on merit and professional contribution.
- Health and Safety: we are firmly committed to occupational health and safety, by promoting a culture of prevention.
- Teamwork: promoting the participation of everybody to attain a common goal, by sharing information and knowledge.
- Ethical conduct: acting with professionalism, moral integrity, loyalty and respect.
- Customer orientation: focusing our efforts on customer satisfaction, by offering competitive and quality solutions.
- Innovation: fostering continuous improvement and innovation to attain the utmost quality from the viewpoint of profitability criteria.
- Results orientation: our activities are geared towards attaining the objectives of the business project and shareholder profitability, endeavouring to exceed their expectations.
- Transparency: Conducting business with our customers and stakeholders in a totally transparent manner.
- Community and the environment: undertaking social and cultural commitment with the community and tailoring our business strategies towards the preservation of the environment.
- Social Responsibility: Ensuring compliance of the legislation on human rights, gender equality policies and without any distinction as to race, creed or ideology.